LAST UPDATED: SEP 30, 2018
WELCOME TO THE AMANOTES COMMUNITY!
Community Guidelines are here to help us all have a fun time on Amanotes. It’s important that we all follow the Guidelines so that you can trust the connections that you make on Amanotes.
Your use of Amanotes is subject to these Guidelines and our Terms of Service. If you are found in violation of either these Guidelines or our Terms of Service, Amanotes may remove offending content, permanently terminate your account, notify law enforcement, or take legal action against you. If your account is terminated or disabled for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use the Service again or create a new account without Amanotes’s express written consent.
THINGS YOU SHOULD DO:
- Be nice
- Be polite and respectful in your interaction with other members. Keep in mind that Amanotes is a global community and certain interactions that may seem fun or harmless to you may be perceived completely differently by another member.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated! Feel free to point them in the right direction on where to find the hottest songs or show them the ropes on how to create a sick track.
- Have fun
- Amanotes is a place for you to enjoy and be yourself. Whether you are singing, listening, playing, or collaborating with others – just remember to have fun! And of course also respect the rights of others to do the same.
- Keep your account secure
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs on your account, so make sure you keep your account secure. Immediately notify Amanotes at email@example.com if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or breach of security.
- Talk to us
- You are an integral part of what makes this community great. Moderate your own behavior and report others who are not adhering to these Guidelines by using our reporting features in the Apps. Let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT DO:
- Don’t be a bully
- This goes hand-in-hand with being polite and respectful. Amanotes is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, or intimidate others. In fact, there’s never a venue, place, reason, or context where it’s okay for you to harass, abuse, or intimidate others. Never.
- Don’t post objectionable content
- Amanotes reserves the right to review any material flagged by Amanotes members and may remove it if deemed inappropriate or unsafe for the community, or if it otherwise violate these Guidelines or the Terms of Service. Content will be removed, and you may be banned, if Amanotes determines you are posting content that:
- Bullies, harasses, threatens, intimidates, abuses, or demeans.
- Promotes bigotry, discrimination, hatred, intolerance, or racism.
- Is pornographic, obscene, or vulgar.
- Is hateful, offensive, or shocking.
- Incites violence.
- Is fraudulent, false, deceptive, misleading, or defamatory.
- May jeopardize another user’s security or right to privacy.
- Don’t be someone you’re not
- Amanotes is about real people. No one likes a fake. Do not provide any false information when you register or impersonate any another person or entity in any way. Do not impersonate anyone from Amanotes or act on behalf of Amanotes. Do not create multiple accounts on Amanotes for the purpose of harassment, boosting a performance’s visibility, engaging in any form of abusive behavior, or in order to violate these Guidelines or our Terms of Service. Such actions will lead your account(s) being banned.
- Don’t be a troll
- Don’t be an albatross around the neck of the community. If you are found to be toxic and undermining the community’s core mission or you are using your account in order to violate the Terms of Service or jeopardize the safety or privacy of our users, your account will be banned.
- Don’t be a spammer
- We do not tolerate any use of the Service that spams or solicits our users. Don’t use Amanotes for any sales activities, or to transmit any unsolicited mass messages. You, and only you, are responsible for any messages you send through Amanotes. Because Amanotes merely acts as a technology platform, you will indemnify and hold Amanotes harmless from any and all claims arising out of your messages.
- Don’t give away sensitive information like your password and account information
- At Amanotes we work hard to protect your privacy. Be cautious if anyone requests your personal or account information.
- Don’t disrespect the rights or privacy of others
- By the same token, don’t “dox” or disclose anyone else’s personal information or upload videos or audios of anyone without the express consent of that person, and don’t solicit another user’s login credentials or use any other person’s account without permission.
- Don’t engage in “brigading”
- Don’t direct other users to target or flag a particular user (or group of users) in an attempt to get the user’s content (or account) removed from Amanotes. If you feel another user is violating Amanotes’s Terms of Service or Community Guidelines, please email email@example.com.
- Don’t infringe copyrights or violate any other intellectual property rights
- Amanotes respects intellectual property rights, and we expect you to do the same. If we become aware that you have used the Serve to infringe intellectual property rights, we will take steps to terminate your account.
- Don’t disrespect Amanotes
- Don’t post content or engage in any activity that encourages other users to violate our Terms of Service or the Guidelines, and do not try to restrict, discourage, or inhibit anyone who is eligible to use Amanotes from using the Service. Don’t monitor the Service’s availability or functionality or use the Service for any competitive purpose, including the development of competing products.
- Refrain from any and all other illegal and unauthorized activity
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unlawful purposes, or take any action that harms the Service or the use of the Service by others. In particular, you may not, for any reason whatsoever:
- Gain unauthorized access to the Service, to other users’ accounts or personal identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Service.
- Delete, alter, or make unauthorized copies of any content made available on or through any part of the Service.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible on any part of the Service.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or source code comprising or making up any part of the Service, except to the extent any such restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise transfer any part of the Service or content thereon to any third party.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of any part of the Service, content-filtering techniques we may employ, or any other features that enforce limitations on use of any part of the Service or any content thereon.
- Upload or post any virus, worm, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to disable, overburden, impair, damage, or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Service or communications equipment and computers connected to the Service.
- Access, tamper, or interfere with or disrupt the Service, or networks or servers connected to the Service, or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of those networks or servers.
- Test the vulnerability of the Service, or networks or services connected to the Service.
- Use scrapers, crawlers, robots, or any other automated means to access the Service or extract other users’ information.
- Use or develop applications that interact with the Service without our express written consent.